These Matcha Snack Balls are a delicious, low sugar snack! There’s only one tablespoon of honey in the whole recipe, to add a touch of sweetness. I added matcha green tea powder, because it’s full of antioxidants, which are important for healthy skin and protecting against inflammation. The coconut and cashews add healthy fats, to make this a super filling snack!
I love grabbing one out of the freezer if I get hungry between meals or as a dessert!
|Prep Time||Total Time||Servings|
|10 mins||10 mins||10|
- 1 cup coconut shreds
- 1 cup dry roasted and salted cashews
- 2 tbs Homemade Pecan Milk (any kind of nut milk will work)
- 1 tbs matcha green tea powder
- 1 tbs cacao nibs
- 1 tbs honey (or more if you prefer sweeter)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Combine the coconut shreds and cashews in the food processor and mix for 1-2 mins. Add the nut milk and mix again until combined.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the food processor and mix until all the ingredients are thoroughly combined together.
- Use your hands to roll the dough into tablespoon sized balls. Store in an airtight container in the freezer.
- Let freeze for a few hours before enjoying. Let them slightly thaw for a few mins before eating.