Roasted broccoli is one of my favorite side dishes. If you think you don't like broccoli or have picky eaters that think they don't like broccoli, it's probably because they have never tried roasted broccoli. Roasted broccoli is delicious and so easy to make! I make a big tray so I have left overs to eat the next day.
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time||Servings|
|15 min||20 min||35 min||4|
- 2 medium broccoli heads
- 1 tbs coconut oil or fat of choice- I usually use lard or duck fat
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F and line a 12x17 baking pan with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
- Chop the broccoli into florets and place the florets onto the baking pan.
- Melt your coconut oil, or fat of choice, and then pour evenly over the florets. Make sure the oil is not too hot and then rub the oil into the broccoli so the florets are completely covered. Add salt and pepper.
- Bake the broccoli for 20 mins or until the florets are slightly browned on the bottom.